I’ve literally only owned two pairs of scrubs in my entire life (and they were identical BTW). So when I received the opportunity to try a new brand of scrubs (for FREE), I was SO excited. Maevn Uniforms is a scrub company from Texas who offers professional looking yet super comfortable scrubs. So without further ado, here is my review of their Eon line:
- From the beginning, there is a super aesthetic waist band that draws your eye. It gives a yoga pant feel because it fits your body without squeezing or being uncomfortable, which is SO important for me.
- The pockets are great! There are 5 on the pants and 3 on the top which allows the perfect amount of storage plus a cute pocket for your phone!
- Next, I want to show you this awesome athletic/mesh stripe on the back. This allows you to stay cool when you are running around. The fabric is also SO forgiving, meaning it has the right amount of ‘give’ and is super flattering. It feels super silky yet breathable and is perfect for long days.
- One of the hardest decisions I had was picking the color… they offer a total of 15 colors. I picked a wine and pewter for a play on my undergrad’s scarlet and gray. I liked the neutral colors as well as the more fun colors that were offered.
- Maevn worked super hard with me to get me a pair of scrubs that fit my body right. I’m 5’10, and they have a “tall” size that fit perfectly! Usually my scrubs are too short so this was a wonderful surprise. Their customer service was SO friendly and I felt super valued when I was working with their team.
I loved working with Maevn and highly recommend their Eon line. I’m so excited to show off these new scrubs 🙂